|Store > Analog Audio > MOGAMI MULTICHANNEL SNAKE CABLES|
MOGAMI MULTICHANNEL SNAKE CABLESMogami 8 Channel DB25 to Black Shell, Gold Contact Male XLR
Customize your own. Select from various connector and treatment options along with your choice of Mogami 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, and 24 Channel Snake Cable. Please scroll down to see all items.
Mogami Snake Cable is flexible, easy to work with and sounds great! From their own site: "Mogami multicore cables are designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, superflexible and easy to use".
- Individually twisted shielded pairs
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics.
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
- Easy cable identification system.
- Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield to eliminate EMI and RFI interference.
These cables work exceptionally well when used for:
- Recording Studio Equipment
- Digital Audio Workstations
- Audio Rack Wiring
- Mixing Consoles
- Home Theater Equipment
- PA Cables
- Monitor Cables
- Outboard Gear
- Portable Applications
- Recording Studios
- Broadcast Facilities
- Microphone, Line, and Instrument Level, Balanced or Unbalanced Audio