- Store >
CANARE STAR QUAD MIC CABLES We have all Colors !!!
20' cable costs $26.20. Click on drop down menus below to choose lengths, colors and other options.
This is the finest mic cable available. We build them using Canare L-4E6S Star Quad Microphone cable and Neutrik XLR connectors. Machine printed, self-laminating wire labels are included free of charge if you tell us what to print on them. Click here for some examples.
These cables work exceptionally well when used for:
If you care about what your voice or instrument sounds like you shouldn't use any other cable to sing or play through. The combination of a braided shield and the use of four conductors instead of two yields the best noise and hum rejection. At the same time it's flexible, attractive, durable and easy to deal with.
- Microphones, hand held or on a stand
- Audio Rack Wiring
- Audio Patch Cords
- PA Cables
- Portable Applications
- Line Level Audio, Balanced or Unbalanced
- Lengths shorter than 25' will do a fine job of transmitting digital audio.
Canare L-4E6S Star Quad Microphone cable features:
- Braided Copper Shield (Best for hum and noise rejection.)
- Reduced handling noise
- It is flexible in any weather including extreme cold
- Rejects Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio- Frequency Interference
- Cross Linked Polyethylene Insulation
About the Neutrik XX Series XLR's, from Neutrik's site: "The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief". XX Series features:
- Nickel Housing with Silver contacts (standard) or
- Black with Gold contacts (option)
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
CABLE OPTIONS and UPGRADES:
|about us |cabling |studio detailing |installs |history |gallery |tools |contact |web & graphic design|